Sunday 7 August 2011

What I am loving right now!

Ok so Iv'e been away since last Tuesday & only just got back. I went to visit family in Wales :) had such a great time. Went to play tennis which ended up being a game of chase the ball as none of us could really play it that well, but hey we still had fun trying :)


Whilst down in Wales I came across these Andrew Barton range & I have to say these are the best hair products I have EVER tired!!!


The SOS Help me range is in a red packaging and has a stunning brazil nut fragrance to it which I think also smelt a bit like coconut, shea butter & also smelt like cookies! Yummy!


After washing my hair the first time using the shampoo followed by the conditioner my hair instantly felt and looked healthier and more radiant.. After towel drying my hair I used the nourishing leave in conditioner which left my hair all glossy :) 


I will defiantly be purchasing all the SOS range! xoxo 





1 comment:

  1. If you are looking for Online Shopping in Pakistan? then Best Buy Mall brings you the convenience to shop groceries, electronics, medicines, sweets & bakery items, food court, books & stationery, fashion & apparel.

    ReplyDelete